Groups and Tour Operator
According to your wishes we may organize your discovery tours of the Abbey and/or the city of Moissac from 45min up to 2h. We also offer themed visits, such as :
- The Romanesque Abbey of Moissac
- The monks' daily lives during the Middle-Ages
- The cloister, a garden made of stone (the floral decoration in the medieval sculptures)
- The pilgrimage to Saint-James of Compostela
- The animals' symbolism
- The cloister, a book made of stone (Romanesque illuminations and sculptures)
Between vineyards and Tarn : discover Moissac from the Romanesque art to the 30's Art Deco including the Chasselas AOC de Moissac.
Moissac tells you the various events that marked its history through the diversity of its districts. From the Romanesque Abbey, UNESCO World Heritage site, to its 30's Art Deco district, and the vineyards sculpted by the Chasselas vines: it's 2000 years of history marked by tragedies and prosperity.
Abbey and Romanesque cloister
The medieval abbey, a world in colors
The historical tour of Moissac
You may book your tour at least one month prior.
|Groups > 10 persons||Price (entrance + guided tour)||Tour session time|
|Guided tour in French||7€||45min - 2h|
|Guided tour in other languages||9€||45min - 2h|
|Self-guided tour (with "right to speak")||5,50€|
|Group leader (max 2/groups)||free|
|Others services (group support, seminaries, city's guided tour)||Contact us|